Handcrafted in Portland, Oregon USA
Wooden sunglass specialists, Shwood, reference the timeless styles of classic eyewear.
With the simple do-it-yourself credo “experiment with nature”, this Portland Oregon in-house design and manufacturing workshop embraces innovation. Their artistry in woodcraft and method of industrial design blends traditional handwork with precision laser technology. From dynamic Zebrawood to luxurious Northwest American Cherry, sustainably harvested woods are carefully cut, layered and hand-formed to make these refined frames. Spring-loaded hinges and Italian-made Carl Zeiss lenses (offering 100% UVA and UVB protection) superbly complete each pair. These elegant shades are unforgettable with a natural timeless style. Sugarcube exclusively presents Shwood Eyewear to the Philadelphia region.
• Accompanied by a wool pouch with leather drawstring and engraved label
• Optics by Carl Zeiss offering 100% UVA/UVB protection
• Stainless steel spring hinges for universal fit
• Four-ply frame construction and two-ply temple construction
• Premium hardwood sustainable sourced from authorized and supervised plantations in the USA and Africa.
Shwood Eyewear selection of woods are all sustainably harvested from authorized and supervised plantations in the USA and Africa. Only the most premium grade lumber is hand-selected to ensure rich tones and attractive grain patterns.
The brand that started it all. Since 2005 Shwood has pioneered the movement in wooden eyewear. Although imitated by many, their unparalleled manufacturing process and materials result in unrivaled quality only Shwood products can offer.